Our enterprise and cyber security partners
Partnerships that work for you
Fujitsu provides intelligence-led security services that help our customers deal with their ongoing cyber threat concerns, in partnership with many of the world’s leading vendors. With its partners Fujitsu help customers understand, track, remediate – and prevent cyber-attacks, using technology that supports businesses to allow them to drive their growth, by improving productivity and user experience, reducing costs, all within a secure environment.
In a threat landscape that is constantly changing the need to keep ahead means that we always have to be evaluating and testing the latest and most innovative technologies. Our partner network allows us to do all this to constantly bring newer, stronger and more resilient protection and detection capabilities to our services portfolio.
Forcepoint is the leading user and data protection cybersecurity company, entrusted to safeguard organizations’ most critical data and IP, while driving digital transformation and growth. Rather than offering a static one-size fits all approach that stifles innovation and creates vulnerabilities, Forcepoint is attuned to how people interact with data, providing secure access while enabling employees to create value. Forcepoint behavior-based solutions adapt to risk in real time and are delivered via a converged security platform to protect network users and cloud access, prevent confidential data from leaving the corporate network, and eliminate breaches caused by insiders.
Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint creates safe, trusted environments for thousands of enterprise and government customers in more than 150 countries.
- User Protection: Behavior Analytics, Insider Threat
- Data Protection: Dynamic Data Protection, DLP, CASB, Email Security
- Edge Protection: Dynamic Edge Protection, Cloud Security Gateway, Secure Web Gateway, CASB, NGFW, SD-WAN.
- Converged solution from one single vendor
- Built for the distributed enterprise
- Cloud First, hybrid-ready
- Visibility to data everywhere
- Reducing complexity of hybrid environments
- Adaptive protection to user behaviour and risk changes
- Capture Rich Forensic data.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., the inventor of Stateful inspection firewalls in 1993, is a leading global provider of cyber security solutions. Its solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry leading catch rate of malware, ransomware and other types of attacks. Check Point offers multilevel security architecture, “Infinity” Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention, which defends enterprises’ cloud, network and mobile device held information. Check Point provides the most comprehensive and intuitive one point of control security management system. Check Point protects over 100,000 organizations of all sizes.
Check Point offers cyber security for a digitally transformed world where cyber-attacks are more prevalent, damaging and comprehensive, impacting all IT vectors:
- Next Gen Threat Prevention and Extraction
- Next gen Firewalls
- Prevention: Check Point’s ethos is that prevention is more effective than detection. Once malware is inside, it’s already too late. At Check Point, we are driving the next generation of security with advanced solutions that identify and prevent threats and protect our global customers.
- Consolidation: Simplify and consolidate security with unified management and complete visibility of risk across your entire architecture.
- Secure your everything: While the world becomes more digitally connected - cyber threats become more sophisticated and cyber criminals launch more harmful attacks. Check Point provides a more comprehensive solution in securing your everything: Mobile, EndPoint, IoT, Cloud, Data Centers, and Networks.
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering organizations worldwide to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting and responding to damaging cyberthreats. The LogRhythm platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution.
LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management (TLM) workflow serves as the foundation for the AI-enabled Security Operations Centre (SOC), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments.
Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for six consecutive years, top honors in the Gartner Peers Insights Customer Choice, and more recently, a leader in the Forrester Wave?: Security Analytics Platforms, Q3 2018 report.
End-to-end management of threats through: NextGen SIEM, User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), Network Traffic and Behavior Analytics (NTBA), Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), Compliance
LogRhythm enables organizations to detect, prioritize and neutralize cyber threats that have penetrated the perimeter or have originated from within, all from a single pane of glass.
- The ONLY fully integrated security intelligence and analytics platform, including SIEM, endpoint and network forensics, and security analytics
- Compliance automation (PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, NERC, SOX, GLBA, DoDI, and more)
- End-to-end security automation and orchestration
- File Integrity Monitoring
- World-class, easy-to-use user interface
- Rapid deployment enabled by out-of-the-box alerts
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. For businesses, McAfee helps orchestrate holistic cybersecurity environments that work smarter, not harder. For consumers, McAfee helps by securing their digital lifestyle at home and away.
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place.
Endpoint, DLP, SIEM, Web Security, Network Security, CASB, Web Gateway, DXL, TIE, ATD
- Business Value Comprehensive Security across Hybrid enviroments meeting compliance needs.
- Personal Value Industry prove solutions and management